Support for the Hawaiian Historical Society library, programs, and publications comes from dues, donations, grants, and income from a modest endowment.
All paid and current members receive:
- One (1) copy of the The Hawaiian Journal of History annually.
- Our newsletter, Nā Mea Kahiko, as published throughout the year.
- 20% Discount on All Publications sold by the Society.
- 20% Discount on rates and fees for Reference Services
- Member-only invitations to Society Events, Lectures & Programs on Hawaiian History.
All Lifetime Members additionally receive:
- One (1) copy of the Hawaiian Historical Societyʻs Annual Calendar.
Membership is available in a variety of categories to both individuals and institutions.
- $30 | Students | Seniors (65+) | Educators | Librarians
- $50 | Regular Membership (Individuals, Couples, International, & Educational Institutions)
- $250 | Friend Membership
- $500 | Sponsor Membership
Membership Renewals and Payments received before September 30th @ 11:59pm HST will be eligible to receive that year’s annual Hawaiian Journal of History.