Support for the Hawaiian Historical Society library, programs, and publications comes from dues, donations, grants, and income from a modest endowment.
All paid and current members receive:
- One (1) copy of the The Hawaiian Journal of History annually.
- Our newsletter, Nā Mea Kahiko, as published throughout the year.
- 20% Discount on All Publications sold by the Society.
- 20% Discount on rates and fees for Reference Services
- Member-only invitations to Society Events, Lectures & Programs on Hawaiian History.
All Lifetime Members additionally receive:
- One (1) copy of the Hawaiian Historical Societyʻs Annual Calendar.
Membership is available in a variety of categories to both individuals and institutions.
- $30 | Students | Seniors (65+) | Educators | Librarians
- $50 | Regular Membership (Individuals, Couples, International, & Educational Institutions)
- $250 | Friend Membership
- $500 | Sponsor Membership
Membership Renewals and Payments received before September 30th @ 11:59pm HST will be eligible to receive that year’s annual Hawaiian Journal of History.
Become a member of the Hawaiian Historical Society by completing our Online Membership Form.
Donate to the Hawaiian Historical Society by completing our Online Donation Form.
For further information about membership and the Society’s activities, contact HHSoffice@hawaiianhistory.org.