The retail price is $20 plus $5 for shipping domestically within the United States. Shipping is reflective in the total price.
- Aloha Space Age: NASA and the Hawaiian Islands, 1957-1970, by David Smith
- The First Attempt to Overthrow Liliʻuokalani, by Ralph Thomas Kam
- Special Rights of Citizenship and the Perpetuation of Oligarchic Rule in the Republic of Hawaiʻi, 1894-1898, by Ronald Williams Jr.
- Kalihi Boys’ Home and Its territorial Guardians, by Patricia Alvarez
- Dr. Richard You and the Golden Age of Hawaiʻi’s Athletics, by John D. Fair
Notes and Queries
- Incarcerating a Nation: The Arrest and Imprisonment of Political Prisoners by the Republic of Hawaiʻi, 1895, by Ronald Williams Jr.
- Hawaiian Women’s Fashions: Kapa, Cotton and Silk, by Agnes Terao-Guiala Reviewed by Linda Arthur Bradley
- The Diaries of Queen Liliuokalani of Hawaii, 1885-1900, by David Forbes, Reviewed by Ronald Williams Jr.
- Raced to the Death in 1920s Hawaiʻi: Injustice and Revenge on the Fukunaga Case, by Jonathan Y. Okamura, Reviewed by Rudy P. Guevarra Jr.
- Remembering Our Grandfather’s Exile: US Imprisonment of Hawaiʻi’s Japanese in World War II, by Gail Y. Okawa, Reviewed by Keli Y. Nakamura
- Hawaiʻi History 2020: A Bibliography of Titles of Historical Interest, Jodie Mattos