- The 125th Anniversary of the Hawaiian Historical Society, by Shari Y. Tamashiro
- The Gospel Roots of “Hawaiʻi Aloha,” by Ralph Thomas Kam
- Queen Liliʻuokalani’s Beloved Kawaiahaʻo Seminary, by Sandra Bonura
- A Royal Traveler: American Press Coverage of King Kalākaua’s 1881 Trip Around the World, by Douglas Askman
- Provocation and Angst: FDR, Japan, Pearl Harbor, and the Entry into War in the Pacific, by Paul S. Burtness and Warren U. Ober
- Bishop Mitsumyo Tottori: Patriotism Through Buddhism During World War II, by Keli Nakamura
- William Mark Waddoups and His Kalaupapa Connection, by Fred E. Woods
The retail price is $20 plus $5 for shipping domestically within the United States. Shipping is reflective in the total price.